Please note. The Ancient Hebrew Education Center Website will be coming down on June 1st and will be replaced with a new course at about that time.
Module One - Introduction & Alphabet
- Microsft Word, Open Office or equivelant Word Processing Program or a pdf reader such as Adobe Reader
- Windows Media Player or equivelant
- Three Ring Binder (optional-for hard copies)
- 3 x 5 Index Cards (can be cut to make smaller flash cards)
- Setup the Keyboard for typing in Ancient Hebrew.
- Basic knowledge of the history and development of Hebrew.
- Learn the Ancient Hebrew letters and their meanings.
Introduction to Ancient Hebrew
- A History of Hebrew: Its Language and Philosophy - Video
- Format your computer to read and type in Ancient Hebrew - Doc / Pdf
- Mechanics of the Ancient Hebrew Alphabet - Doc / Pdf
- Ancient Hebrew Alphabet Chart - Doc / Pdf
- Once you have become familiar with the material in the lesson, take the Module 1 Exam - Doc / Pdf
- Once you have completed the exam, grade your answers - Doc / Pdf
Once you have passed the module 1 exam with a 100% score, you may proceed to module 2.