Please note. The Ancient Hebrew Education Center Website will be coming down on June 1st and will be replaced with a new course at about that time.
Module Two - Vocabulary
- Microsft Word, Open Office or equivelant Word Processing Program or a pdf reader such as Adobe Reader
- Three Ring Binder (optional-for hard copies)
- 3 x 5 Index Cards (can be cut to make smaller flash cards)
- Understand the mechanics of the parent root.
- Build vocabulary with common parent roots.
- Ancient Hebrew Parent Roots - Doc / Pdf
- About the Parent Root Dictionary - Doc / Pdf
- Parent Root Dictionary - Doc / Pdf
- Once you have become familiar with the material in the lesson, take the Module 2 Exam - Doc / Pdf
- Once you have completed the exam, grade your answers - Doc / Pdf
Once you have passed the module 2 exam with a 100% score, you may proceed to module 3.